Monday, October 30, 2006

Good to be Home

I just got back from a meeting near D.C. It's great to come home to hugs from my wife and daughter and be in their company again. Teaching kindergarteners Sunday morning was pure pleasure. We spent nearly all of the rest of Sunday doing family things together.

I'm a long-time PalmOS user, so switching to Windows on a PDA/cell phone just before a major trip was interesting, to say the least. When I get a moment, I'll post some pictures and comments about Beltway business culture, Alexandria, Virginia, WiFi, the performance of my new Pocket PC 6600 cell phone (the source of the photos of Alexandria) and a few tech tips and raised questions from my experiences traveling outside of Alaska.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Spacerguy said...

Your Pocket Pc 6600 must be full of epic, mind warping images at this point in the space-time continuum. Spill the beans!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home